The first step is all about you and your dreams. When investigating the purchase of a franchise, it’s very important to do some self-assessment. We will pose a number of questions that you can reflect on, and we can discuss. Some of those questions might include:
- What are my skills, strengths and weaknesses?
- Do I have the basic skills needed to own and run a franchise?
- Does business ownership, with its pros and cons, appeal to me?
- Am I willing to take some risk with the potential for loss as well as success?
- Can I follow the rules of a successful franchise program?
- What is my aptitude for customer service and supervision of employees?
This insight into your own psyche, skills and interests will allow us to take the next step, Franchise Category Window-shopping.
Want to get started? Just send us an email or give us a call!